RP-hermetic 70 FP is a reliable steel profile system for fire doors and wall partitions with thermal insulation. They are internationally certified products that provide EI class 30,60,90 minimum fire resistance and prevent the progress of flames and smoke. Thanks to the innovative fire protection infill, it is possible to achieve fire resistance class up to 90 with profile depth of just 70 mm.
Pentek uses the RP Technik steel systems manufactured in Germany and special glasses imported from France and Germany in fire protection systems. The EI Class system prevents the transition of flames and hot gases to the protected side, and also heat transfer by radiation.
TESTED – CERTIFIED FEATURES
- Fire Protection Class: EI (integrity and insulation)
- Fire Resistance Duration: 30/60/90 min
- Fire Resistance Certification + Test Report for the system (frame+glass)
- Fire Resistance Certification + Test Report for hardware (door closer, hinge, panic bar, planet drop seal etc…)
- Certificates: ISO 9001, OHSAS, FPC, CE
- Standarts: EN 1634-1, EN 1633-1, EN 14600, BS 476
Stainless Steel Reinforcement
Fire Resistant Glass
Duration: 30/60/90 min.
Galvanized Steel Profile
Electrostatic Powder Coating
Under Door Guillotine
FIELDS of APPLICATION
Steel and stainless steel are perfect for heavily visited buildings due to it’s high material strength minimum low maintenance needs.
- Airports, Hospitals, Cultural Centers, Sports Centers, Otels, Shopping Malls, Factories, Data Centers, public institutions, residential and office buildings, dormitories etc…
- High corrosion resistance with new generation Zinc-Magnesium Coated Hot Dip Galvanised Steel
- Powder Coated – endless color option
- The same visual height for all door systems
- Automation and controlled access systems