RP-hermetic 55 N FP is an aesthetically pleasing steel profile system for fire rated doors and glazed screens. They are internationally certified products that provide E or EW class 30,60,90 minutes of minimum fire resistance.
Doors, wall partitions are constructed around an extremely slender steel frame with a large glass area that guarantees maximum transparency and meets maximum demands for technical functionality, reliable security and elegant appearance. Rp hermetic provides various applications and hence a high degree of design freedom.
Pentek uses the RP Technik steel systems manufactured in Germany and glasses imported from France and Germany in fire protection systems.
TESTED – CERTIFIED FEATURES
- Fire Protection Class: E/EW (integrity and insulation)
- Fire Resistance Duration: 30/60/90 min
- Fire Resistance Certification + Test Report for the system (frame+glass)
- Fire Resistance Certification + Test Report for hardware (door closer, hinge, panic bar, planet drop seal etc…)
- Certificates: ISO 9001, OHSAS, FPC, CE
- Standarts: EN 1634-1, EN 1633-1, EN 14600, BS 476
Galvanized Steel Profile
Fire Resistant Glass
Class: E / EW
Duration: 60/90/120 min.
Welded Corner Joints
Electrostatic Powder Coating
Under Door Guillotine
FIELDS of APPLICATION
Steel and stainless steel are perfect for heavily visited buildings due to it’s high material strength minimum low maintenance needs.
- Airports, Hospitals, Cultural Centers, Sports Centers, Otels, Shopping Malls, Factories, Data Centers, public institutions, residential and office buildings, dormitories etc…
- Narrow Profile Depth only 55 mm
- High corrosion resistance with new generation Zinc-Magnesium Coated Hot Dip Galvanised Steel
- Powder Coated – endless color option
- The same visual height for all door systems
- Automation and controlled access systems