RP Fineline offers extremely slim steel profile systems with thermally insulating solutions for windows, doors, and fixed glazings. These are usually preferred for modern constructions for the greatest possible transparency or restoration projects.
Steel affected modern architecture since the early 19th century and found a wide range of uses from small workshops to monumental buildings, from industrial facilities to skyscrapers. New forming and joining techniques in profile production make heat and sound insulation and ultra-slim sections accessible. At the same time, high mechanical strength properties are maintained. With triple glazing, the “passive house” standards are accessible. The unique profile system ideally uses nostalgic to modern design options.
RP Fineline slender profile systems assure modern-day comfort with high performance such as wind resistance, water tightness, and thermal insulation certificated according to CE product standards.
PVC / Wooden / Aluminium Profile System Steel Profile System
Minimum visible height in windows, door, and partition walls with heat-insulated steel joinery system
- Basic depth of 60/70 mm profile depth (60 is non-insulated; 70 is with thermal break)
- Extremely narrow-faced widths: 35/45 mm
- Glass thickness up to 50 mm
- Different types of window openings
- Different types of glazing beads
- Arch radius up to 300 mm in special geometry
- Hardware options: Nostalgic to Modern
TESTED – CERTIFIED FEATURES
- Wind load (EN 12210): ≤C4 / B4
- Air permeability (EN12207): ≤4
- Watertightness (EN 12208): ≤9A
- Impact resistance (EN 13049): 1
- Thermal transmittance (EN ISO 10077-1): Uf ≥ 1.7 W/m²K
- Sound insulation (EN ISO 10140): ≤ 44 dB
- Mechanical performance: meets requirements of Class CW / TC 2 / A
FIELDS of APPLICATION
- Historic Building Renovation, Restoration of Industrial Buildings, Renovation of Modern Architecture Heritage, Contemporary Architectural Designs, Minimalist Interiors, etc…