RP Fineline offers, extremely slim steel profile systems that have thermally insulating solutions for windows, doors and fixed glazings are primarily preferred for modern constructions with the greatest possible transparency and the preservation, restoration and reconstruction of historic buildings and listed industrial buildings.
Steel affected modern architecture around the world since the early 19th century and found a wide range of uses from small workshops to monumental buildings, from industrial facilities to skyscrapers. New forming and joining techniques in profile production make heat and sound insulation and ultra-slim sections accessible. At the same time, high mechanical strength properties are maintained. With triple glazing, the “passive house” standards are offered. The unique profile system ideally uses nostalgic to modern design options.
RP Fineline slender profile systems assurance modern day comfort with high performance in terms of wind and water tightness and thermal insulation that certificated according to CE product standarts.
Minimum visible height in windows, door and partition walls with heat insulated steel joinery system
- Basic depth of 60/70 mm profile depth (60 is non-insulated; 70 is with thermal break)
- Extremely narrow faced widths: 35/45 mm
- Glass thickness up to 50 mm
- Different types of window openings
- Different type of glazing beads
- Arch radius up to 300 mm in special geometry
- Hardware options: Nostalgic to Modern
TESTED – CERTIFIED FEATURES
- Thermal Insulation : Uf ≥ 1,5 W/m²K
- Water Tightness: ≤ E900
- Air Permeability : ≤ 4
- Wind Resistance: ≤ C5 / B5
- Sound Insulation: ≤ 50 dB
FIELDS of APPLICATION
- Historic Building Renovation, Restoration of Industrial Buildings, Renovation of Modern Architecture Heritage, Contemporary Architectural Designs, Minimalist Interiors, etc…