RP-hermetic 90 FP EI 120 stands for fire safety and meets maximum demands for technical functionality with thermal insulation. It is an internationally certified glazed screen system that provides EI Class 120 minutes of minimum fire resistance.
The wall partition allows architects design freedom in addition to maximum comfort and security. The system is suitable for use wherever interior or exterior.
Pentek uses the RP Technik steel systems manufactured in Germany and fire-rated glasses imported from France and Germany in fire protection systems.
TESTED – CERTIFIED FEATURES
- Fire Protection Class: EI (integrity and insulation)
- Fire Resistance Duration: 120 min.
- Fire Resistance Certification + Test Report for the system (frame+glass)
- Fire Resistance Certification + Test Report for hardware (door closer, hinge, panic bar, planet drop seal etc…)
- Certificates: ISO 9001, OHSAS, FPC, CE
- Standarts: EN 1634-1, EN 1633-1, EN 14600, BS 476
Duration: 120 min
Galvanized Steel Profile
Electrostatic Powder Coating
Heat Barrier (Calcium Silicate)
FIELDS of APPLICATION
Steel and stainless steel are perfect for heavily visited buildings due to it’s high material strength minimum low maintenance needs.
- Airports, Hospitals, Cultural Centers, Sports Centers, Otels, Shopping Malls, Factories, Data Centers, public institutions, residential and office buildings, dormitories etc…
- High corrosion resistance with new generation Zinc-Magnesium Coated Hot Dip Galvanised Steel
- Powder Coated – endless color option
- The same visual height for all door systems
- Automation and controlled access systems