In rp tec 60 curtain wall system, high structural strength combined with maximum transparency and safety.
- Large spaces can be constracted
- 3 times higher strength than aluminum
- Face Width: 60 mm
- Easy to handle thanks to innovative screwing technique
- Vertical and polygonal application
- Solutions suitable for thermal insulation, fire protection, life and property protection needs
TESTED – CERTIFIED FEATURES
- Thermal Insulation: Ucw ≥ 1,7 W/m²K
- Fire Resistance: EI30 / EI60 / EI90 / EI120
- Wind Resistance: ±1375 Pa / Security ±2062 Pa (facade) ±2000 Pa / Security ±3000 Pa (for 3° glass roof)
- Sound insulation : ≤ 45 dB (vertical glazing)
- Air Permaibility: AE
- Water Thigtness: RE 1200
- Impact Resistance: E5-I5
- Certificates: ISO 9001, OHSAS, FPC, CE
Transom Connection Part
Glass Support Plate
Class: EI Duration: 30/60/90/120 min.
INTEGRITY IN ARCHITECTURAL LINES
Thanks to the same visible heights in all systems, the presence of fire-rated doors does not disturb the architectural integrity. Standardized visible geometries provide flexibility for architects and designers.
The leading material in fire resistance: Steel.
Developed on the basis of deep-rooted experience and market knowledge, German RP Technik profile systems offer durable and functional fire safety solutions.
- Steel Facade, skylight
- Powder Coated – endless color option